Queenstown's ultimate lakeside dining destination
Linger on the generous terrace and enjoy a refreshing local craft beer in the afternoon, cozy up by our slate fireplaces with seasonal produce and a Central Otago Pinot, or finish off the evening nestled around our illustrious Pinot Pit.
Open for all day dining from 6.00am to 10.00pm
- Sun, 10 Dec10 Dec 2023, 12:30 pm
- Sold OutMon 25 Dec, 1:00pm or 1:45pmMon 25 Dec, 1:00pm or 1:45pm
- Mon 25 Dec, 1:00pm or 1:45pmMon 25 Dec, 1:00pm or 1:45pm
- Sold OutMon 25 Dec, 5.30pm or 6.30pmMon 25 Dec, 5.30pm or 6.30pm
- Mon 25 Dec, 5.30pm or 6.30pmMon 25 Dec, 5.30pm or 6.30pm
- Sun 31 Dec 2023Sun 31 Dec 2023
- Wed, 31 Jan31 Jan 2024, 6:00 pm
A perfect afternoon indulgence, set on the shores on Lake Wakatipu. Treat yourself to our selection of delightful finger foods served on tiered silver stands and tea or coffee to finish. Elevate the afternoon with an optional champagne add on!
Tea is served on the Wakatipu Grill Terrace.
72 hours notice is required for High Tea bookings.
Celebrating 10 years at the Wakatipu Grill